Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Next time I'll put up pictures from our beach trip, but I wanted to do something!!


35 Odd Things About Me

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Yes

2. Do you own a gun? No

3. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks? Nonfat caramel macchiato

4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? coffee or diet pepsi

5. Do you do pushups? No, yuck!

6. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My 'family' necklace, it's silver and looks like an abstract outline of our family, mom, dad, child.

7. Favorite hobby? I always say scrapbooking, but so seldom get to do it, but I'm going to this weekend!

8. Do you have A.D.D? Sometimes!

9. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Procrastination....

10. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: Can't 'the girl' just pick up her room with arguing?, my coffee is cold I need to go get some more, how much time do I have left to play on the computer before I need to get ready...

11. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. diet pepsi, coffee, water, crystal light

12. Current worry right now?
The girl has been in a 'story telling'/ 'lying' phase, and how
do we get her to realize pretend from real and not keep stretching the truth.

13. Current hate right now? Not enough time (so why I am I doing this?)

14. Favorite place to be? Home doing nothing, relaxing with family.

15. Do you like to travel? Yes

16. What color shirt are you wearing? green tinkerbell pajamas

17. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never tried it, sounds
cold & slippery.

18. Can you whistle? Yes

19. Favorite color? Purple

20. If you could would you be a pirate? for Halloween, maybe, for real, no.

21. What song do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower, I'm usually
in and out in under 5 minutes, can't even begin to think of singing

22. Favorite girl's name? Victoria, Olivia, Isabella, I like all those.

23. Favorite boy's name? Daniel was the only we liked when I was pregnant, but no boy.

24. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets.

25. Favorite bedsheets as a child? I can't remember, but I
did have a favorite pillow case, with yellow & red flowers & it was really soft.

26. Worst injury? Back injury, just a fluke pulled something wrong & could hardly sit down or get back up for a few weeks.

27. Do you love where you live? I like where I live, as in geographically. Decent weather, noticeable seasons, and I like our little house a lot, although sometimes wish it was bigger.

28. How many TVs do you have in your house? One

29. Who is your loudest friend? I always thing CJ for loud, but it's a good thing!

30. How many pets do you have? 1 cat, Sophia.

31. Does someone have a crush on you? My husband.

32. What is your Favorite Book? Anne of Green Gables series.

33. What's your favorite candy? Chocolate caramels out of a box of chocolate, not in a bar.

34. Favorite Sports Team? I'm not a big sports fan. I'll go with
OSU, Oregon State University.

35. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Yipee, late start day at school, I slept in an hour!!

No comments: